Experience SeaQuest AfterDark!
SeaQuest presents SeaQuest Afterdark! An overnight education adventure for homeschool groups and families. Immerse yourself in hands-on learning, interactive activities, and animal encounters and feedings that only happen after dark!
Admission Price: $49.99 per person
*One chaperone is needed for every 5 children.*
Your Admission Ticket Includes:
- Admission from 7 PM - 8 AM
- Nocturnal Animal Tour
- 3 Animals Encounters- Premium interactions can be booked for an additional charge.
- 5 Feeding Tokens
- Tank Feeding
- Popcorn + Movie
- Aviary Morning Feeding
Suggested Packing List:
- Cushion, sleeping mat, extra blankets, or sleeping bags
- Sleeping mask
- Change of clothes
- Toiletries (toothbrush, toothpaste)
- Money for gift shop
- Comfortable shoes
- Phone charger/ power pack
- Where will we sleep?
- You will be able to choose between 5 continents
- How do I reserve my spot?
- Registration is required and must be purchased in advance. The event is Saturday, July 16th. To reserve your spot for our homeschool overnight event, please use the booking calendar or call 208-395-0007 to speak to a Guest Ambassador.
- Is food provided?
- We provide snacks in the evening and mini bottles of water. Outside food and drink are allowed as are coolers. No alcoholic beverages are allowed.
- Can I host a private overnight?
- Absolutely! We host private overnights for groups of up to 25 guests any day of the week. Dates are first come first served and based on availability. Learn more about hosting a private overnight here.